Subject: Acid: Med Player
From: "GEORGAKAKIS,LOUIS,MR" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 94 11:18:38 EDT

>played... The reason our med player is only called once per frame (50 H
>is because to sync everything up nicely you do not want interupts going
>off at anything except in sync with the Amiga frame rate...

Hmm....I don't know if MED has a DMA function, I'll check though.  As
for your MED player, if it is only called once every 50th (which is
normal) how come it plays the module so slowly?  Like I said before,
I'd need 3 PlayMeds in a row and then the VWait to get close to the
normal speed (but still NOT normal speed!)

How do other module players play modules?  They undoubtedly have an
interrupt every 50th Vblank and they sound ok.  Hmm.

You said that other users had created their own module players?
Then can you tell me what is involved in creating my own?  I have the
source code (in ML) for a ProTracker player.  Can I somehow
incorporate this player in Blitz ][ and play my mods through it
all the while continuing through the rest of the program?

Much appreciation.
Nelson.